At Cedar Dental Group, we believe that everyone should have a fully functional smile. If you’ve been dealing with damaged, failing, or missing teeth, then our team would love to help resolve your situation. We offer you Renton restorative dentistry that will allow you to:Restore Your Smile Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is rebuilding damaged or broken teeth that really helps extend the life and longevity of those teeth, hopefully so that our patients can keep those teeth for the remainder of their life and use them to eat the foods that they enjoy. Restorative dentistry can be really life changing. Many teeth have been broken down over the years. They've perhaps gotten substandard care or repetitive fillings in the teeth over and over again. And I think when we can do a high-quality crown or some other type of modern, conservative types of fillings, it can really change the trend and get people on a better track to maintain their teeth so that they don't have so many problems down the road.
- Eat any kind of food you want, even crunchy, hearty foods
- Make mealtimes more enjoyable
- Smile with complete confidence again
- Improve your oral health and help keep your entire body healthy
- Look younger and more robust
Call Cedar Dental Group today to schedule a complimentary consultation: 425-970-8115. If you’re nervous about your dental work, we offer two great forms of sedation!
Let Our Restorative Dentists Rebuild Your Smile
There’s no need to put up with failing teeth, especially not when there’s help available from the team at Cedar Dental Group. Your smile will be in expert hands, especially since we use advanced technology like digital, goop-free impressions, a same-day milling machine, and a 3-D CT scanner.
Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our fillings will look similar to your other teeth and repair damage from cavities.
- Root-Canal Treatment – We can stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth with this therapy.
- In-House Dental Crowns – Our E4D system allows us to make beautiful crowns right here in our office for repairing or replacing your teeth.
- Dental Bridges – These restorations will span the gap left by missing teeth, making eating easier and giving you back a complete smile.
- Dental Implant Restoration – After an oral surgeon places your implants, we can secure new replacement teeth to them to make mealtimes easy and help you smile confidently.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including full, partial, implant-retained, and implant-supported dentures.
- Inlays and Onlays – Your dentist may use one of these restorations if your tooth repair requires more than a filling but not a full crown.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can repair extensive dental damage with a comprehensive plan for restoring all your teeth.
When your smile needs repair, count on Renton restorative dentistry from Cedar Dental Group. Call us today to schedule a complimentary consultation. You can also request an appointment using our online form.