Your search for a new dentist ends right here! Dr. Courtney and Dr. Tran of Cedar Dental Group offer you decades of practical dental experience, along with the skills and knowledge you’d expect from seasoned dentists. Either Renton dental professional will work closely with you to help you meet your smile care goals. As one of our valued patients, you’ll appreciate:
- Amenities that include pillows, blankets, headphones, and a beverage station
- Convenient office hours that make it simple to schedule around your busy life
- Comprehensive dental services that benefit your whole family’s oral health
- Expert attention to detail so that you leave completely satisfied after every visit
Schedule your next dental visit today by calling us at 425-970-8115. Our office is located at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Ste. 3 – not far from Fred Meyer. Be sure to ask us about our new patient special for a complete dental exam, full-mouth X-rays, and teeth cleaning for just $240.
Experience Excellent Dental Care in a Comforting Environment
We’ve worked hard to make our dental practice as patient-friendly as possible. Our office is modern yet warm, and you’ll always be greeted with a smile when you come in. We hope that our compassionate and inviting approach will make you feel welcome and at home from the moment you set foot in our door.
But the excellent treatment doesn’t end there. Feel free to enjoy a drink from our beverage station before you go back for your checkup or procedure. Then once you’re settled into one of our comfortable dental chairs, you can take advantage of a soft pillow, a warm blanket, and headphones to help you relax.
If you suffer from dental anxiety as many people do, you can choose one of our two sedation methods to help you get the care you need:
- Laughing Gas – You’ll breathe laughing gas in through a comfortable mask. Almost immediately, you’ll begin to experience a feeling of lightness and euphoria, and your mind will rest easy.
- Oral Sedation – You’ll take a small pill that your dentist will prescribe for you ahead of time to help you feel completely relaxed and at ease.
We’d love to be your new dental professional in Renton. We invite you to give us a call today at 425-970-8115 so you can experience a new and better level of dental care. You can also make an appointment .