If you’re tired of the daily struggles of missing teeth, then the team at Cedar Dental Group has some good news for you. Just as we have for many others, we can use dental implants in Renton to give you back your smile. Teeth implants offer you all these benefits:The Best Way To Replace a Tooth Read Transcript
A dental implant is a titanium post. It's placed into the jawbone. Oftentimes it represents a fake root. If we're replacing one or a couple teeth, we utilize that post to build a new tooth on top of it. They can also be used as anchors for a complete set of dentures or to replace an entire arch of teeth for those people that are missing many teeth. It's a much stronger, more durable, long-lasting option for replacing many teeth or even a single tooth.
- The ability to eat any kind of food you want again
- A confident new smile that you’ll enjoy showing off to others
- Improved self-esteem
- A younger, healthier appearance
- Better oral health and potentially overall health
Ready to get your teeth back? Call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. You’ll find our office at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Suite 3 – not far from Fred Meyer. For your convenience, we’re open from 7:00 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and offer Friday hours, too.
Turn to Implants to Restore Your Missing Teeth
When it comes to replacing missing or failing teeth, it’s hard to beat implants. These small titanium posts will be inserted into your jawbone by an oral surgeon, and after a healing period, they can support several types of replacement teeth.
Our team will work with you to develop an implant treatment plan for your unique situation. We can even refer you to a trusted oral surgeon to place the implants. Below are a few types of implant restorations that we may recommend to you:
- Single Implant With a Crown – We can attach a crown to a single implant to replace a missing tooth. You’ll have almost all your chewing capacity restored.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – This bridge will anchor to two or more implants to replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will attach to implants with a secure system of snaps and balls, giving them much more stability than conventional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and stable dentures, as they anchor to a metal bar that is secured to implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We can repair widespread dental damage with a custom treatment plan
Isn’t it time to do something about your missing teeth? Dental implants in Renton can do the trick. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule your complimentary consultation.