If you have damaged or failing teeth and your smile is suffering from it, there’s a good chance you could benefit from Renton dental crowns and bridges. Drs. Courtney and Tran can use these versatile dental restorations to help you:Fix Damaged or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
Crowns are usually placed on teeth when the tooth has been very compromised. When it's so broken down either with existing large fillings there before, or maybe a patient came in, has a broken tooth, or maybe a tooth has had a root canal placed on it, so the tooth becomes compromised or not very strong. And if that patient was biting down on something as simple as chicken or bread, it can break, which tells you that the tooth is weaker maybe. So we place crowns, which is placed over the tooth, and it strengthened the tooth. And the crown is also tooth colored, and so then it looks very natural in the mouth. And it's very, very strong, and so it enables them to be able to eat pretty much anything.
A bridge is usually placed, for example, when someone has a missing tooth, for example. Where they don't have enough bone height or support for an implant, another option is to place a bridge in the area. And a bridge is where you place crowns on the two teeth that are at the end and supports the middle tooth, and it allows them to be able to eat better. Food doesn't get caught or hurt the gums where the missing tooth was, and also it stabilizes their bite as well, so the other teeth don't shift. And it also it looks very natural. You know, usually when people have bridge in there, they don't notice that they have something different. Yeah, it's feels very natural.
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your teeth are in good shape
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Look more attractive to others
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional life
- Make dining out and trying new foods more enjoyable
Take a moment now to call us at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. Our expert dental team can rebuild your smile using crowns and bridges. Be sure to ask us about a complimentary consultation!
Our Team Does Crowns & Bridges Right
Dental crowns and dental bridges are the workhorses of restorative dentistry. These restorations can be used in a variety of ways to either repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth.
Crowns and bridges are especially useful in the skilled hands of our two accomplished dentists. Dr. Courtney has trained at some of the best dental institutions in the country, including the Las Vegas Institute. You can count on his and Dr. Tran’s experience when it comes to repairing your smile and making it look attractive.
However, there’s another big reason you should have your teeth repair completed at Cedar Dental Group. Our office features an E4D system that uses CAD/CAM technology to craft beautiful new crowns right here in our office.
That means you won’t have to wait for a far-off lab to make your crown and then ship it to us. We’ll take digital impressions (without the goopy mess of traditional impressions) and feed that information to our computer system. Before you know it, your crown will be complete.
Choose From Several Crown & Bridge Options
We can take your smile as is – no matter what condition it’s in – and make it whole again. Although not every crown or bridge procedure will apply to your situation, below are a few common options that we may recommend using these dental restorations:
- Single Crown For Repair – A sturdy new crown will cap a damaged or diseased tooth to restore your chewing capacity and prevent further problems.
- Fixed Dental Bridge – We’ll have a bridge made that anchors to your other teeth and has one or more replacement teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist can secure a crown to a dental implant to replace a missing tooth and make it easier to bite and chew.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a standard bridge, this restoration will attach to two or more dental implants for superior stability and performance.
The team at Cedar Dental Group can make your smile good as new using dental crowns and bridges in Renton. Call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule your complimentary consultation.