Cedar Dental Group has served the greater Seattle area for many years. We have a long list of patient families who return to our dental practice year after year for their smile care. You can count on our dentists to provide you and your family with compassionate, exceptional dental care.
We offer a huge assortment of dental treatments that you will benefit from. Chances are, if your smile needs it, then you’ll find it here at Cedar Dental Group. Below are a few types of dental care you’ll have access to as our patient:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with routine checkups, preventive treatments, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer nonsurgical, deep cleaning treatment that will get rid of tartar and bacteria and help your gums heal.
- Family Dentistry – We provide treatment for everyone, from the youngest to the oldest members of your family.
- Implant Dentistry – We can restore your missing teeth using these artificial teeth roots. Smile confidently and eat with gusto again.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Transform your tired, worn smile with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even complete smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – With our skilled touch, our team can repair your smile, make mealtimes more enjoyable, and prevent further oral health problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can rebuild your smile and make chewing easier. We can make crowns in-house with our CAD/CAM E4D system.
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings won’t stand out like standard metal fillings can.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth removed, we can do it quickly and comfortably. We can perform socket preservation if needed.
- Emergency Dentistry – We keep slots in our schedule open for emergencies and can often fit you in the same day.
We invite you to visit your new dentist in Newcastle soon. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) to schedule an appointment.