The team at Cedar Dental Group wants you to know that you don’t have to continue through life without your teeth. Drs. Courtney and Tran can help you enjoy all the benefits that having Renton dentures will give you, including:Eat the Foods You Love Again Read Transcript
I've had several cases where people have had dentures for years and they've just put up with them, even though they haven't worked great. And they just thought that that's what they were stuck with. And adding dental implants to a denture can really be life changing. It can make a world of difference as far as stability of the teeth, what types of foods you can eat, and can really give you tremendous confidence. You're not worried about the dentures falling out or coming loose in an awkward situation. So I think transitioning from more of a traditional denture to a implant-retained denture can be life changing.
- The ability to enjoy all your favorite foods again
- A beautiful, natural-looking smile you’ll want to show off to everyone
- Improved oral health and overall health
- Mealtimes that are more relaxing and enjoyable
- Clearer speech so others can understand you the first time
We’d love to help you get your teeth back using custom-fit dentures. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. You’ll find us at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Suite 3 – not far from Southwest Sunset Boulevard.
Modern Dentures Fit Better Than Ever
If you haven’t tried today’s dentures, or if your current dentures are loose and floppy, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our modern dentures from Cedar Dental Group. Our team has provided countless patients with custom dentures that help them bite and chew more easily and increase their confidence when smiling.
At your initial appointment, we’ll go over your dentures options. They could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – We can replace an entire arch of teeth with this type of denture. In addition, you’ll be able to remove them easily for cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – This style of denture will attach to some of your remaining healthy teeth. A partial will complete your smile and restore your chewing capacity.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Using a set of dental implants, we can stabilize your dentures so they won’t slip or move around. They’ll attach to the implants with a ball-and-socket system.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – While similar in design to implant-retained dentures, these teeth anchor to a metal bar that is secured to your implants.
Getting dentures in Renton is a simple process. Find out how easy it is by calling Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 for a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.