Repair Dental Damage With Renton Tooth Fillings
If you need a tooth filled, chances are you don’t want a traditional silver amalgam filling since these metal fillings stand out. At Cedar Dental Group, our tooth fillings in Renton use composite resin. They:
- Are completely metal-free, instead containing tiny particles of glass and plastic
- Are tooth-colored, so they blend in naturally with the rest of your smile
- Will stop your dental pain and make biting and chewing easier
- Mend dental damage caused by cavities
- Require removing less healthy tooth material than metal fillings do
- Are less likely to cause cracking in the affected tooth over time
If you think you might need a tooth filled, call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
Relax With Our Expertise & Gentle Touch
Many people don’t like to think about getting a tooth filled, so if you fall into that category, don’t feel bad. Placing a filling is one of the most common procedures we do here at Cedar Dental Group, so we have plenty of experience with it.
If you need one or more teeth fillings, we’ll make sure you’re comfortable before we begin. We’ll administer local anesthesia to fully numb the area of your mouth we’re working on. We’ll also take time to answer any questions you have about teeth fillings or any other aspect of your dental care. We want you to have all the information you need.
If you need extra help managing your dental anxiety, you can always take advantage of our amenities, including our sedation options:
- Inhaled sedation uses laughing gas and will give you an all-over feeling of well-being and euphoria. Its effects begin almost immediately but wear off just as quickly once the sedative is removed, so you’ll be able to drive home afterward.
- Oral conscious sedation offers a deeper level of sedation.
We Offer Other Teeth Repair Options to Restore Your Smile
If a tooth filling won’t work to repair your smile, we have other options we can use:
- Inlays, porcelain restorations that fit on the top of the tooth between the cusps (tips)
- Onlays, which are similar to inlays but also extend onto the sides of the tooth
- Dental crowns, made right inside our office, that will completely cover the tooth to strengthen and protect it
Our tooth fillings in Renton don’t stand out. If you think you need a filling, call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .