Enjoy a Robust Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Renton
If your smile is suffering from damaged or failing teeth, there’s a good chance you could benefit from Renton dental crowns and bridges. Our dentists can use these versatile dental restorations to help you:
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again, possibly the same day you come in
- Smile with more confidence knowing that your teeth are in good shape
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Look more attractive
- Make better first impressions in your social and professional life
- Make dining out and trying new foods more enjoyable
Take a moment now to call us at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. Our expert dental team can rebuild your smile using crowns and bridges.
Our Team Will Refurbish Your Smile With Crowns & Bridges
Dental crowns and dental bridges are the workhorses of restorative dentistry. These restorations can be used in a variety of ways to either repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth.
Crowns and bridges are especially useful in the skilled hands of our two accomplished dentists. Dr. Courtney has trained at some of the best dental institutions in the country, including the Las Vegas Institute. You can count on his and Dr. Tran’s decades of experience to repair your smile and make it look attractive.
There’s another big reason you should have your teeth repaired at Cedar Dental Group. Our office features an E4D system that uses CAD/CAM technology to craft beautiful new crowns right here in our office.
That means you won’t have to wait for a far-off lab to make your crown and then ship it to us. We’ll take digital impressions (without the goopy mess of traditional impressions) and feed that information to our computer system. In less than two hours, your crown will be complete.
Choose From Several Crown & Bridge Options For Smile Restoration
We can take your smile as is – no matter what condition it’s in – and make it whole again. Although not every crown or bridge procedure will apply to your situation, below are a few common options that we may recommend using these dental restorations:
- Single Crown For Repair – A sturdy new crown will cap a damaged or diseased tooth to restore your chewing capacity and prevent further problems.
- Traditional Fixed Dental Bridge – We’ll make a bridge that anchors to your other teeth and has one or more replacement teeth in the middle.
- Implant-Supported Crown – Your dentist can secure a crown to a dental implant to replace a missing tooth and make it easy to bite and chew.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – While similar to a standard bridge, this restoration will attach to two or more dental implants for superior stability and performance.
The team at Cedar Dental Group can make your smile good as new using dental crowns and bridges in Renton. Call us today at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also make an appointment .