Come to Us for Comfortable Oral Surgery in Renton
Most people don’t like to think about having dental surgery. However, if you do need oral surgery in Renton, our dentists both have the skills, technology, and experience to do it right. Here are a few other good reasons to visit us for your procedure:
- You can schedule during convenient hours – we open at 7 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. four days a week.
- You can alleviate anxiety with either inhaled sedation or oral sedation.
- You’ll stay comfortable with anesthetic and patient amenities like pillows, blankets, headphones, and a beverage station.
- You can expect precise treatment and results because we use 3-D imaging for diagnosis and planning.
- You’ll always receive respectful treatment from our trained staff.
If you need an oral surgical procedure, call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule an appointment. We’re located at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Ste. 3 – not far off Rainier Avenue South.
Protect Your Smile With Our Oral Surgery Expertise
Surgery on your mouth doesn’t have to be a big deal, especially when it’s done at Cedar Dental Group by dentists with over four decades of combined experience. We take pride in providing our patients the most precise and comfortable dental surgery possible, and we have a long list of happy patients as proof.
One of the most common types of oral surgery is a tooth extraction. We’ll always try to save your tooth if possible, for example, with a root canal procedure or a new crown, but if you do need a tooth removed, we’ll do it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For maximum comfort, we offer both inhaled sedation using laughing gas and oral conscious sedation with a small pill. Your dentist will answer any questions you have about either option.
Keep Your Jaw Healthy With Socket Preservation
After we remove your tooth, we may recommend a socket preservation procedure:
- We’ll place a small amount of bone material, either synthetic or from a donor, in the hole where your tooth was.
- The new bone material will stimulate your jaw to produce bone cells, helping you avoid the bone loss that occurs as a result of a missing tooth.
- The preserved socket will make it easier to get a dental implant when you’re ready to replace your missing tooth.
Cedar Dental Group is the place to go for oral surgery in Renton. Call us today for a complimentary consultation: 425-970-8115. You can also make an appointment .
Prevent Oral Surgery With Good Oral Care Habits
No one likes to face dental surgery. That’s why it’s so important to do your part to prevent the need for this kind of procedure. We recommend:
- Brush twice a day and floss at least once. Practicing good oral hygiene is essential to keep harmful bacteria and plaque at bay.
- Visit us every six months for a regular checkup. We’ll not only thoroughly clean your teeth and gums, but we’ll also examine your mouth for signs of an infection or disease. This enables us to treat problems with non-surgical solutions.
- Wear a mouthguard. If you play sports at all, even if it isn’t a high contact sport, wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth, gums, lips, and tongue from injury. One elbow to the mouth can chip a tooth or knock it out completely!
- Don’t ignore oral health concerns. If you are experiencing any dental pain, or have an issue that worries you, schedule a visit with us right away. Ignoring an oral health issue can lead to a worsening problem that requires more extensive procedures.
- Enjoy a healthy diet. Your teeth and gums are greatly affected by what you eat. Try to cut down on how much processed sugar you consume. Instead, enjoy a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and nuts and seeds. All of these things have nutrients good for your teeth.
- Drink water throughout the day. It washes away food particles and bacteria in your mouth that can build up in your teeth and gums. Sugary beverages can contribute to tooth decay, so eliminate them as much as possible.