When your smile is suffering and you’re in discomfort, you require an oral expert prepared to take on the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll find at Cedar Dental Group. Our group is made up of talented, knowledgeable dental experts and thoughtful team members who will certainly provide you the absolute best dental experience possible.
When you’re in discomfort, you might be extra nervous than usual. We can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to unwind you and relieve your nerves if so. We’ll furthermore address your speed and address any questions you have about your oral treatment. We mean to make sure you’re as relaxed as feasible.
When you come in for your oral emergency situation, we’ll analyze you and recommend any other or restorative sort of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, as well as steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to alleviate discomfort and swelling, and bring any sort of damaged portions with you
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (obvious element in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saliva, or saltwater. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term solution
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any sort of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or toothpaste to the crown, and try to put it back into location. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
Go to an experienced emergency dentist in White Center, WA when time is of the essence. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 425-970-8115 for a visit. You can also .