When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert all set to handle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Cedar Dental Group. Our staff is composed of talented, skilled dentists and thoughtful team members that will certainly give you the very best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you may be extra anxious than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your procedure to calm you and relax your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and respond to any kind of concerns you have concerning your dental treatment. We wish to make certain you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any kind of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of kinds of dental emergencies we frequently treat, as well as steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to relieve pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Pick up the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
When time is of the essence, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Seattle, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group right now at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also .