When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional ready to take on the difficulty of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at Cedar Dental Group. Our team is comprised of skilled, experienced dentists and compassionate team members that will certainly provide you with the best dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more nervous than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your procedure to soothe you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and respond to any kind of concerns you have concerning your dental care. We wish to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any type of restorative or other sorts of dental care to stop your pain and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, as well as steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, after that use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to soothe discomfort and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a short-term solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a wet tea bag to stop any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not stay in place.
When time is of the essence, visit an experienced emergency dentist in Maple Valley, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also .