When your smile is suffering, and you’re in pain, call on us to find a solution to repair your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll get at Cedar Dental Group. Our staff is made up of gifted, skilled dentists and caring team members who will provide you the most effective dental experience feasible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra nervous than usual. If so, we can provide sedation before your procedure to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also respond to any kind of concerns you have about your dental care. We wish to make certain you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any type of restorative or other types of dental care to stop your discomfort and also get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we often treat, as well as actions you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth Pain – Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and also discomfort.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to ease pain and swelling, and also bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), as well as put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Put a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and also try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any type of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, visit a competent emergency dentist in Maple Heights-Lake Desire, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 425-970-8115. For non-emergency concerns, you can additionally schedule an appointment .