When your smile is suffering and also you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist ready to handle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll find at Cedar Dental Group. Our staff is made up of gifted, experienced dentists and also thoughtful staff members who will give you the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra distressed than usual. If so, we can administer sedation before your treatment to soothe you and also calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and also respond to any type of concerns you have concerning your dental treatment. We wish to see to it you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and suggest any type of restorative or other types of dental care to end your pain and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, and steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a touch of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
When time is important, go to an experienced emergency dentist in Issaquah, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also .