When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional ready to tackle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll discover at Cedar Dental Group. Our staff is composed of talented, skilled dentists and thoughtful staff members who will certainly provide you with the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more nervous than usual. If so, we can provide sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any concerns you have about your dental treatment. We want to make sure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any kind of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your pain as well as get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we often treat, in addition to steps you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Tooth Pain – Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water. After that apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth – Use ice to alleviate discomfort and swelling, and also bring any broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by the crown (the noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a wet tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Apply dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown. Attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help you to keep any soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is important, see an experienced East Hill-Meridian, WA emergency dentist. Call Cedar Dental Group right now at 425-970-8115. For non-emergency requirements, you can schedule for an appointment.