When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need an oral expert prepared to tackle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll find at Cedar Dental Group. Our group is made up of skilled, knowledgeable dental experts and compassionate team members who will certainly offer you the best oral experience possible.
You may be extra distressed than normal when you’re in discomfort. If so, we can carry out sedation prior to your procedure to relax you and soothe your nerves. We’ll in addition address your pace and respond to any concerns you have worrying about your dental treatment. We plan to make sure you’re as unwinded as possible.
When you come in for your oral emergency situation, we’ll examine you and suggest any restorative or other type of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we frequently treat, as well as steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to eliminate pain and swelling, and bring any sort of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (obvious element in your smile), and put it in a container of saliva, milk, or saltwater. Bring it to the office with you
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental cement where the filling was as a short-term measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to stop any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into location. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
Check out a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Des Moines, WA when time is of the essence. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also .