When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental professional prepared to tackle the challenge of fixing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll get at Cedar Dental Group. Our team is comprised of skilled, seasoned dentists and caring staff members who will provide you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be much more nervous than typical. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your treatment to relax you and relax your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any type of concerns you have regarding your dental care. We intend to ensure you’re as comfortable as feasible
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any restorative or additional types of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we frequently treat, as well as steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with warm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to soothe pain and swelling, and bring any kind of broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental adhesive where the filling was as a temporary solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a moist tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
When time is important, go to a skilled emergency dentist in Covington, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group right now at 425-970-8115 for an appointment. You can also .