If thinking about dental work makes you nervous, we completely understand. Many people experience dental fear, so much so that they neglect their oral care. Cedar Dental Group is different from other dentist offices, however. We specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Renton. With our gentle care, you can:A Gentle and Comfortable Experience Read Transcript
Dental anxiety is a big problem for a lot of people. We really strive to make each person feel as comfortable as possible, set them at ease, and know that they're going to be taken care of. We take time to explain everything to you in thorough detail. We provide comfort such as pillows and blankets, offer music to help you relax, and just make you feel more at ease.
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Avoid more invasive and expensive dental work
- Reduce your anxiety about future visits to our office
Make your appointment for relaxing dental care today. Call us at 425-970-8115, and a friendly team member will be glad to help. We offer extended hours for your convenience.
Dental Sedation Will Take the Edge Off Your Anxiety
For many of our patients, their dental anxiety is intense enough that they need a little extra help relaxing while they’re in our office. That’s why we offer you two options for dental sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – Our team will administer laughing gas that will give you a feeling of light euphoria all over. In minutes you’ll be fully relaxed, and the idea of dental work won’t bother you at all.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, your dentist will prescribe a small pill to take ahead of your appointment. By the time your exam or procedure begins, your mind will be completely at ease.
Take Advantage of Our Comfort Options
We want your experience here to be as relaxed and enjoyable as if you were sitting in your own living room. To help make that happen, feel free to take us up on any of these amenities:
- Soft pillows for head and neck support
- Warm blankets to nestle under
- Headphones so you can drift away to your favorite music
- A beverage station for your refreshment
If there’s anything else you need to feel comfortable, just ask. We’ll do our best to make it happen.