Experience a Healthy Mouth With Regular Routine Care
While brushing and flossing at home matter to your oral health, only a professional cleaning can remove plaque, bacteria, and tartar buildup on your teeth. Plus, by visiting us twice a year, you’ll be able to address any concerns as they arise rather than waiting until they become a major issue. During your regular checkup, we will:
- Thoroughly clean your teeth and reach all those areas you miss at home
- Check for signs of gum disease, oral cancer, and other oral problems
- Use our cavity detector to identify tooth decay and cavities
- Take pictures of your mouth with digital X-rays and intraoral cameras
We may also suggest preventive care treatments that will further protect your teeth and gums, such as:
- Fluoride Treatments – We apply this varnish to the surfaces of your teeth. This restores minerals to your enamel and helps prevent cavities.
- Dental Sealants – These thin plastic coatings are painted onto the chewing surfaces of your teeth. They act as a barrier against bacteria.
Put your oral health in the hands of our compassionate, experienced team! For thorough dental cleanings and exams in Kent, call Cedar Dental Group today at 253-563-0315 to make an appointment. You can also make an appointment schedule online. We have appointments available as early as 7 a.m. for your convenience!