Smile More Confidently With Comprehensive Dental Care
As your partner in dental care, we offer a wide range of services that help you maintain optimal oral health. We also use up-to-date technology like our intraoral camera and digital X-rays to thoroughly examine your mouth and find potential problems you can’t see with the naked eye. Our preventive care options include:
- Dental Cleaning and Exams – We’ll not only thoroughly clean your teeth, but we’ll also examine your mouth for any signs of cavities, gum disease, oral cancer, and other issues.
- Cavity Prevention – We offer fluoride treatments and dental sealants that help protect your teeth from bacteria, tooth decay, and cavities.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you show signs of gum disease, we’ll do a deep cleaning with scaling and root planing to eliminate the infection.
- Mouthguards – Our mouthguards for athletics and teeth grinding (bruxism) will protect your mouth from injury or damage.
- Bad Breath or Dry Mouth Treatment – If you are suffering from chronic bad breath or dry mouth, we’ll examine your mouth to get to the root of the problem and provide you with treatment solutions.
If you are visiting us for the first time, we’ll start out by reviewing any concerns you have about your oral health. We’ll also discuss any smile goals you have, whether you want to improve the appearance of your teeth, fix damaged teeth, or replace any missing teeth. Your first appointment with us may take about two hours, which will give us enough time to discuss any possible treatment options and solutions to any dental problems.
Get professional, compassionate dental care from a Kent general dentist at Cedar Dental Group. Call us today at 253-563-0315 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule online. You can visit us as early as 7 a.m. throughout the week!