Bring Your Loved Ones to an Experienced Family Dentist in Kent
Your family’s oral health matters to you. That’s why you want a family dentist in Kent who cares about every member of your family, especially the littlest ones. By bringing your child to Cedar Dental Group at an early age, you are establishing a strong foundation of good oral health. It helps them understand the importance of taking care of their teeth while allowing us to build a relationship with them while they are young. When you walk through our doors, you will appreciate:
- Our kid-friendly waiting room
- Comprehensive services and personalized treatment plans
- Happy visits that help your child get familiar with the dentist
- Early morning hours so you can schedule a visit before work and school
- Cozy amenities like soft pillows, warm blankets, and our beverage station
- Sedation if you need it, including a method safe enough for young children
Call us today at 253-563-0315 to schedule appointments for the whole family. We’re located nearby Kent Elementary School and Mill Creek Middle School.
Prepare Your Child to Have a Healthy Smile for Life
Once your child gets their first tooth, you’ll want to bring them to our office for a visit. You’ll be pleased to know our whole team loves treating kids! We start out with a happy visit to make sure your child feels comfortable in the dentist’s chair. Once we have built that good rapport, we’ll be able to provide the necessary dental care that keeps your child’s teeth and gums healthy. Dr. Courtney is an especially wonderful dentist with children and can answer all of your questions about their oral health. We offer a wide range of services for kids, including:
- Thorough cleanings that get rid of bacteria, plaque, and tartar buildup
- Examinations that catch problems like cavities and gum disease when they are small and easy to solve
- Digital X-rays to get a clear picture of your child’s teeth and gums
- Preventive care like tooth sealants that act as a barrier to protect against bacteria
- Restorative services like tooth fillings for any cavities that develop
- Custom mouthguards if your child plays sports or if they deal with teeth grinding habits
Our comprehensive dental care can treat your whole family, giving everyone healthy smiles for life. By starting early you ensure that your child builds good oral care habits, including visiting us every six months for a checkup!
Schedule a visit for your whole crew with a family dentist in Kent. Call us today at 253-563-0315 for an appointment. You can also schedule online.
Get Dental Care for Every Family Member
Our team treats patients at every stage in life, from children to adults! Whether you want to maintain your good oral health, improve the appearance of your smile, or fix diseased or damaged teeth, you’ll find what you need right here at our office. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Preventive care is the best way to protect your teeth and gums! In addition to cleanings and exams, we also offer fluoride varnish and dental sealants to keep cavities at bay. We treat gum disease, bad breath, and dry mouth too!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Have problems in your grin you want to change? We offer many cosmetic treatment options including teeth whitening, veneers, gum recession treatment, and more. You can even get a whole smile makeover if you have several flaws you want to fix!
- Restorative Dentistry – If you have diseased or damaged teeth, we can give you back your oral health with restorative care. We offer fillings, root canals, dental crowns, and bridges. We also have options for missing teeth, including dentures and implants.
- Dental Emergency – No need to live with pain! Whether you’ve knocked out a tooth or are experiencing pain, you’ll find the help you need right here. We aim to treat emergency situations the same day whenever possible.
Plus, if you feel nervous about the dentist, we offer two forms of sedation to help you relax. We also offer comforting amenities like blankets, pillows, and headphones. You’ll feel right at home in our office!