When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert prepared to take on the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s precisely what you’ll find at Cedar Dental Group. Our team is composed of talented, seasoned dentists and caring staff members who will provide you with the best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more anxious than normal. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your procedure to soothe you and calm your nerves. We’ll additionally go at your pace and respond to any type of questions you have concerning your dental treatment. We intend to make certain you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any type of restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we often deal with, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth Pain – Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water. Then apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Fractured or Broken Tooth – Use ice to relieve pain and also swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Recover the tooth by the crown (the visible component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling – Place a small amount of dental cement where the dental filling was as a temporary measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown – Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and try to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance – Dental wax or gauze can help keep any soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is essential, visit a proficient emergency dentist in Des Moines, WA. Call Cedar Dental Group now at 253-563-0315 For non-emergency concerns, you can additionally make a visit .