Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the very first one people notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express certain emotions like joy and confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about noticeable flaws with your gums and teeth, it’s not simple to really be yourself or fully enjoy your life.
Your Covington, WA cosmetic dentist at Cedar Dental Group can help you alter that! Our team relies on the latest innovation and techniques to change smiles and enhance lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the dental problems you would like to fix, examine your mouth to make certain you’re in good oral health and design a personalized treatment plan to help you attain your objectives.
We offer a number of various cosmetic dentistry services to choose from, including:
- Teeth Bleaching— To get rid of deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is in delivering quick, even results for a brighter, younger smile.
- Tooth Bonding– Cover tiny chips, cracks, and spaces with a tooth-colored product that is carefully shaped to make used, damaged teeth look glowing and healthy again.
- Dental Veneers— Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your exact requirements. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting service when you wish to repair multiple oral issues and actually transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping– Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is concealing your teeth and making them appear too little. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more appealing, well-balanced smile.
- Dental Implants— Fill the voids in your smile by changing teeth with restorations that are protected by dental implants. You can eat what you want and feel great about your healthy, natural-looking smile.
If you’re nervous about oral procedures, we can provide calming amenities and sedation alternatives so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment. We likewise want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re pleased to address any concerns you have about treatment expenses, insurance coverage, and financing options to make your care more economical.
Take the first step in creating the lovely smile you deserve! Call us now at 253-563-0315 to visit your Covington, WA cosmetic dentist at Cedar Dental Group. You can also schedule online.