If your noisy snoring is keeping your bed partner awake and you’re tired of getting your ribs elbowed in the middle of the night, we have good news for both of you. Cedar Dental Group offers snoring solutions in Renton that can help you:
- Reduce or entirely eliminate your snoring
- Get the high-quality sleep you need
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day
- Keep your airway open to reduce sleep apnea symptoms
Call us today at 425-970-8115 for a complimentary consultation, and your home could soon be quieter at night! Our friendly office is located at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Ste. 3 – convenient for residents in Renton, Kent, Renton Highlands, Newcastle, and Seattle.
An Oral Appliance Reduces Snoring & Sleep Apnea Symptoms
Just about all of us at one time or another have had the bad fortune to be stuck with a loud snorer for the night. It’s certainly no fun trying to get some much-needed sleep when there’s a loud buzzsaw in the same room.
If you or your bed partner chronically snore, Dr. Courtney would love to offer relief by crafting a comfortable custom oral appliance that is worn during sleep. It will:
- Exert gentle pressure on your lower jaw to help keep your airway open
- Reduce or eliminate snoring altogether, since snoring is caused by air trying to squeeze through a narrowed air passage
- Give you both a quieter night of rest
This simple oral device can also help relieve symptoms of sleep apnea. Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when your airway becomes briefly blocked, causing you to stop breathing for a few seconds before waking up.
Keeping your airway clear will reduce your chances of experiencing sleep apnea and help you get a higher quality of sleep. You’ll feel better, be more productive, and lessen your risk of health consequences such as high blood pressure, strokes, heart attacks, and diabetes.
Say goodbye to noisy snoring with our Renton snoring solutions. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. You can also make an appointment .