One of the best and simplest ways to make sure your smile stays in great shape is by scheduling regular checkups every six months. Dental cleanings and exams in Renton will help you maintain a healthy and great-looking smile all year long. In addition, they will:Keep Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
Regular dental care, it is so important. I cannot emphasize that too much. If you come in regularly, we can check and make sure that things are stable, and we can also spot things before things happen. And also, it saves money, right? Saves money and time when things are stable versus waiting for something to hurt and to happen, and then see a dentist.
So what we do when a patient comes in for what we call “recare, recall” is that they will see the hygienist first. And the hygienist will ask them for any chief complaints that they've noticed since the last appointment. Then they also do gum measurements, and make sure ... and compare it with the previous gum measurements and make sure, Has there been any changes?
Also, we take X-rays once a year, and the doctor does come in and do an exam and check the teeth, the gums, patient's concern. If there's any changes, we let the patient know. And the concerns, we take care of it right there.
- Help us catch small dental problems before they worsen
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Increase your confidence that your smile is attractive
- Help you avoid more extensive dental procedures down the road
Pamper your smile with routine checkups from Cedar Dental Group. Call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule an appointment. Be sure to ask about our new patient special that includes an exam, full-mouth X-rays, and a cleaning for just $240. For your convenience, we’re open from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday and on Fridays from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Give Your Teeth the Best Care Possible
When you visit us for your dental cleaning and exam, you can feel confident your smile is in good hands. Your dentist will perform a complete oral examination, checking for any tooth sensitivity, gum disease, or signs of oral cancer.
During your exam, we will also:
- Use digital X-rays as needed to check for cavities
- Use an electronic cavity detector that can catch tooth decay invisible to the naked eye
- Show you pictures of what we see in your mouth with an intraoral camera
Your dental hygienist will then thoroughly clean and polish your teeth. They will pay special attention to areas that are hard to reach with normal brushing and flossing. You’ll leave our office with teeth that are completely clean and a fresh-from-the-dentist mouth.
If needed, we’ll make recommendations for preventive treatments to help you maintain a healthy smile:
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes applied directly to the surface of your teeth will help strengthen your tooth enamel and prevent cavities. Fluoride can even reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Tooth sealants are thin plastic coatings that form a protective barrier between your teeth and disease-causing bacteria.
Scheduling routine dental cleanings and exams in Renton will keep your smile in the best shape possible. Call Cedar Dental Group today to make an appointment: 425-970-8115.