Extensive damage to your teeth, or even a complete loss of teeth, doesn’t have to keep you down. With a Renton full-mouth reconstruction from the dental pros at Cedar Dental Group, we can give you back all your teeth. Our expert care can help you:Restore Your Smile Today Read Transcript
Some people have extensive damage and require a full reconstruction. We have many options that we can provide, but each plan is customized for you. So come on down, and we'll figure it out together. Using implants and cosmetic crowns, we can give you a bite that is strong and beautiful. Whatever your needs are, we can create a custom plan for you and give you a good idea of what your smile could look like.
- Enjoy a full mouth of functional and beautiful teeth again
- Eat a wider variety of foods, including favorites you’ve been missing out on
- Smile with more confidence and boldness wherever you go
- Improve your oral health and help prevent problems in other areas of your body
- Make talking easier so that others can understand you
Call us today at 425-970-8115, and we’ll help you restore all your teeth! Our friendly office is located at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Suite 3 in Renton. Consultations are complimentary.
Improve Your Quality of Life With a Full Set of Teeth
Without teeth that work as they should, everyday tasks like chewing and speaking can be a hassle. The team at Cedar Dental Group enjoys helping our patients who are in these circumstances. It’s a joy to see a patient grin from ear to ear when they see their new smile for the first time!
We offer many options for your custom full-mouth rehabilitation, depending on your unique situation and needs. Dental implants may play a big role in your treatment, as these replacement teeth roots can support a variety of dental restorations. They actually fuse with your jawbone and become one, making them a sturdy base for new teeth.
To restore your bite and your smile, we can attach any of the following to your implants to replace missing teeth:
- Single Crowns
- A Bridge
Plus, implants will help keep your bone healthy and your facial structure intact. This will allow you to avoid the bone loss that can often occur when you have missing teeth.
If you’re not a good candidate for implants, we can:
- Replace missing teeth with traditional dentures, either full or partial
- Replace a missing tooth or teeth with fixed bridges that anchor to other teeth
- Repair damaged teeth with crowns, tooth-colored fillings, inlays, and onlays
No matter what shape your teeth are in, a full-mouth reconstruction in Renton can give you back your smile. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule your complimentary consultation. Our extended hours make scheduling easy!