We love taking care of families due to the fact that we have families of our own and understand the significance of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience helping our patients attain and maintain healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a relative are nervous about your dental care, we have 2 techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form.
Young or old, no matter what your family requires as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Cedar Dental Group. We provide a range of terrific dental services, all of which can be custom-tailored to your individual needs. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in leading shape with regular examinations, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, halitosis treatment, and help for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These artificial teeth roots will give you back your smile and assistance maintain your jawbone. Come in and discover all the advantages of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These remediations can rebuild your smile and make it simpler to delight in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of missing teeth. We offer numerous kinds of dentures and will help you decide on the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can assist restore your oral health and avoid more problems. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming about. We offer veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and tooth bonding.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or failing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you delight in mealtimes again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in SeaTac, WA who genuinely cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Courtney.