We like looking after families since we have families of our own and understand the importance of quality family dentistry. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, as we have several years of experience assisting our patients to attain and keep healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family fidget about your dental care, we have two techniques of sedation to soothe your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, no matter what your family needs as far as smile care, you’ll discover it at Cedar Dental Group. We offer a variety of excellent dental services, all of which can be custom-made tailored to your private requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in leading shape with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, halitosis treatment, and aid for persistent dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic teeth roots will give you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. Visit us and find out all the benefits of dental implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These remediations can restore your smile and make it simpler to take pleasure in all your preferred foods again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or just a few missing teeth. We offer numerous kinds of dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can assist restore your oral health and prevent more issues. Solutions consist of teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the stunning smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, and tooth bonding.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are missing or declining, your dentist here has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you take pleasure in mealtimes once again.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Orillia, WA who really cares. We can’t wait to meet you! Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) to schedule an appointment with Dr. Courtney.