We enjoy attending to families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the importance of quality family dental care. You can feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients realize and protect healthy smiles.
Additionally, if you or a member of the family are afraid about your oral care, we have 2 levels of sedation to relax your nerves– either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in tablet form.
Young or old, whatever your loved ones require for smile care, you’ll discover it at Cedar Dental Group. We offer a range of first-class oral services, all of which will be customized to your individual requirements. These family dentistry services consist of:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in leading shape with routine examinations, gum disease therapy, fluoride, bad breath remedies, and support for chronic dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These synthetic tooth roots provide you back your smile and help protect your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the advantages of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can remake your smile and make it a lot easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures — Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a couple of lost teeth. We provide a range of types of dentures and will help you choose the ones most ideal for you.
- Oral Surgery — Our services can help restore your smile’s health and prevent more problems. Solutions include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and socket preservation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We provide veneers, teeth whitening, gum improving, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are decreasing or missing, your dentist here has the treatments you require to repair your smile and assist you enjoy mealtimes once again.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Burien, WA who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) to schedule an appointment.