Throughout any dental emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of pain. When you choose Cedar Dental Group, we make convenience a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering rapidly.
With dental sedation, you can stop pain and ease your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has shown to be a productive and effective solution for both kids and adults. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed during your care.
After you get the discomfort under control, we can concentrate on discovering the best fix to mend your smile. We provide a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings — Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather painful. By visiting our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — If you have broken or split a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Since we have invested in advanced solutions, we can make your crown that fits perfectly right here in our office.
- Root Canal Treatment — With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to remove the swollen tissue. The treatment can eliminate the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction — Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to restore it. We can handle tooth extraction when it’s required.
- Dental Implants — If you do need teeth removed, you need to get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, and secure, and steady.
When we’ve handled your problem, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry.
If you require an emergency dentist in SeaTac, WA, save this number, 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent), so you can call Cedar Dental Group as quickly as you can.