During any oral emergency, our very first goal is getting you out of discomfort. When you come to Cedar Dental Group, we make convenience a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can block discomfort and relax your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has shown to be a reliable and efficient solution for both adults and kids. We have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed throughout your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on discovering the right fix to mend your smile. Fortunately, we provide a number of services that can get your mouth back to normal:
- Tooth Fillings — Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather unpleasant. By choosing our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and work naturally once again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Because we have advanced technology, we can design your crown with more precision than ever for the best fit and function.
- Root Canal Treatment — With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Rather, you need a root canal to eliminate the irritated tissue. The treatment can eliminate the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction — Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. When it’s required, we can manage tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants — If you do need teeth removed, you should get the greatest teeth replacements possible. Implants restore the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe and secure, and stable.
As soon as we’ve managed your issue, we can assist you to keep your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry.
If you need an emergency dentist in Newcastle, WA, save the numbers, 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent), so you can contact Cedar Dental Group as fast as you can.