Throughout any oral emergency, our first goal is getting you out of pain. When you come to Cedar Dental Group, we make convenience a priority all the time, which shows we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can block pain and ease your mind quickly. Laughing gas has shown to be an efficient and effective solution for both adults and children. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you relaxed during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the best fix to restore your smile. We provide a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather painful. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and function naturally once again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— If you have broken or broken a tooth, a crown can rebuild your tooth. Because we have advanced technology, we can measure with more precision than ever so your permanent crown will fit perfectly.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to suffice. Instead, you need a root canal to remove the swollen tissue. The procedure can get rid of the reason for your tooth discomfort, so we can reconstruct your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. When it’s needed, we can deal with tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth extracted, you should get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, secure, and steady.
We can assist you to keep your healthy smile with our many preventive services and general dentistry once we’ve managed your problem.
If you need an emergency dentist in Kent, WA, save this number, 425-970-8115, so you can call Cedar Dental Group as fast as you can.