Throughout any dental emergency, our very first concern is getting you out of discomfort. When you come to Cedar Dental Group, we make convenience a concern all the time, which means we are prepared to end your suffering quickly.
With oral sedation, you can stop the pain and ease your mind rapidly. Laughing gas has shown to be a productive and reliable option for both adults and children. In addition to that, we have pillows and warm blankets to keep you cozy during your care.
After you get the pain under control, we can focus on finding the best fix to mend your smile. We offer a number of services that can get your mouth back in shape:
- Tooth Fillings— Cavities are well-known, and they can be rather uncomfortable. By coming to our office, you can get tooth-colored fillings so your teeth look and operate naturally again.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges— If you have broken or cracked a tooth, a crown can reconstruct your tooth. Because we have invested in the latest dental solutions, we can design your restorations using precision and the finest materials so they look, feel, and function like real teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment— With a tooth infection, a filling isn’t going to be enough. Instead, you need to have a root canal to get rid of the swollen tissue. The treatment can eliminate the cause of your tooth discomfort, so we can rebuild your bite and your smile.
- Tooth Extraction— Sometimes the damage to your teeth is too great to save it. When it’s needed, we can manage tooth extraction.
- Dental Implants— If you do need teeth removed, you should get the strongest teeth replacements possible. Implants replace the roots of your lost tooth, so your restorations can be strong, safe, secure, and stable.
As soon as we’ve managed your problem, we can help you maintain your healthy smile with our numerous preventive services and general dentistry.
If you require an emergency dentist in Orillia, keep this number, 425-970-8115, so you can contact Cedar Dental Group as quickly as you can.