Orillia, WA dentist, Dr. Courtney, wants to make Cedar Dental Group your trusted source for first-class treatments to keep your smile dazzling and healthy. You will experience services like:
- General Dentistry – Keep your gums and teeth immaculate, healthy, and safe with routine cleanings, exams, mouthguards, decay prevention, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Get the stunning smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding and contouring, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more!
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while protecting its natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Care – We will go out of our way to provide fast relief for your unanticipated, painful dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Rebuild your jawbone, prepare for dental implants, prepare for orthodontic treatment, and extract problem teeth with oral surgery carried out right here in our practice.
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can repair your teeth with restorations connected to dental implants.
You may be amongst the millions of other adults who struggle with dental anxiety if it’s difficult for you to keep up with routine dentist appointments for examinations and cleanings. Our caring, experienced staff can offer relief, consisting of calming comforts like warm blankets, pillows, calming music and headphones, and dental sedation options, all created with your convenience in mind and to calm any nerves you have about treatment.
We also intend to make your dental care more budget-friendly, giving regular specials and promotions as a method to thank you for your loyalty. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and dental insurance, and you can even supplement the expenses using our third-party financing option, CareCredit.
Call us today at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) to set up a visit with Orillia, WA dentist, Dr. Courtney at Cedar Dental Group.