Discover The Perks of Gentle Dental Care
Cedar Dental Group has been serving the families of SeaTac for a while now. In fact, we have become the trusted place for many patients to get the specific help they need for issues related to their teeth and gums, regardless of their age or background. Accordingly, we are a family practice through and through, serving everyone between the ages of 2 and 102. You, too, can count on Drs. Courtney and Tran to both be your family dentist whenever you need us to be there with kind and caring advice and gentle dental care. As you would expect, we have a range of dental treatments, all designed to keep you on the good road, that are available on a regular basis here at Cedar Dental Group. Below are a few types of dental care you’ll get to enjoy as one of the perks of being our patient:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile fresh and bright with regular checkups, preventive treatments, and custom-fitted mouthguards.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If you have experienced gum disease, we have a nonsurgical, deep cleaning treatment that will eradicate tartar and bacteria so that your gums can heal quickly, preserving your natural smile.
- Dental Implants – Following adult tooth loss, we can place these artificial teeth roots directly into your jaw bone, that can be restored in a variety of ways.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions – You can make your smile pop with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and even multiple solutions at once.
- Restorative Dentistry – With modern techniques, our team can repair your damaged smile, make chewing easier, and prevent bigger oral health problems.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Our restorations can boost your smile and make eating a joy. We can make crowns in-house with our CAD/CAM E4D system.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – If decay shows up, our tooth-colored fillings can restore health in a way that won’t stand out in your mouth like standard metal fillings can.
- Oral Surgery – If you require an extraction, we’ve got you covered. We can also perform socket preservation for you.
- Dental Emergencies – When emergencies strike, you can call us for a special appointment, usually the very same day.
We’d like to invite you to visit your new dentist in SeaTac. Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 to schedule an easy appointment with our team.