Call 425-970-8115 to obtain help immediately from Cedar Dental Group when you have a dental emergency in Tukwila, WA. Oral crises can happen anywhere. Whenever one affects you or a person you care about, you need:
- Remedy for your pain
- Local anesthetic and sedation for comfortable therapy
- Modern technology to alleviate your complication quickly and comfortably
- Restorative services to fix your smile
In the heat of the moment, you will not need to be concerned about the price of your oral care. We offer flexible payment options, including financing, and work with multiple dental insurance providers. We want you to optimize your benefits and revive your oral health while safeguarding your bank account.
It would be remarkable if you never had a dental emergency, but we are prepared to react if you do. We also can assist you in staying clear of predicaments that can bring about those emergency circumstances with our many other solutions:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings help stop problems by eliminating plaque and tartar from your teeth. Regular exams identify problems so they can be taken care of before they end up being an emergency.
- Restorative Dental Care – Defeat dental decay with fillings. Deal with fractured and damaged teeth with our in-house crowns. Mend infected teeth with root canal therapy, and restore missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or teeth implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your teeth replacements work and feel like the genuine thing, choose implants to replace your missing roots. Implants give secure foundations for crowns, dentures, and bridges.
- Dental Surgery – You may require a tooth removal as a result of your oral emergency. We can handle this and other surgical therapies at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have restored your dental health, speak to us about ways to enhance your smile, like bonding, dental veneers, and professional teeth whitening.
Call 425-970-8115 to reach us at the time of your dental emergency in Tukwila, WA. Ask about our special low-price visit for urgent dental care. Then maintain your oral health by coming back to Cedar Dental Group by giving us a call or contacting us online.