Call Cedar Dental Group right away at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) for help with your dental emergency in Newcastle, WA. Oral accidents can occur anywhere. They often affect you or a person you care about, so you want to get:
- Remedy for your pain
- Anesthetic and sedation for comfortable care
- Technology to alleviate your challenge quickly, pleasantly, and more effectively
- Restorative solutions to rebuild your smile
In the heat of the moment, you should not be worried about the cost of your dental therapy. We offer versatile payment options, including financing, and work with numerous dental insurance plans. We want you to optimize your benefits and revive your oral health while maintaining your bank balance.
It would be wonderful if you never had an oral emergency, but it is great to understand that we are available to respond if you do. Additionally, we can assist you in avoiding problems that can result in those emergency circumstances with our many other solutions:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings help avoid issues by eliminating plaque and tartar from your teeth. Regular exams detect troubles so they can be fixed before they come to be an emergency.
- Restorative Dental Care – Beat dental decay with dental fillings. Fix fractured and damaged teeth with our fast, in-house dental crowns. Repair diseased teeth with root canal therapy, and restore missing teeth with dental bridges, dentures, or dental implants.
- Teeth Implants – To make your teeth replacements feel and operate like the genuine thing, use implants. They supply support for bridges, dental crowns, and dentures.
- Dental Surgery – You may require a tooth extraction as a result of your oral emergency. We can manage this and additional surgery treatments at our practice.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – After you have reclaimed your dental health, talk to us about solutions to improve your smile, like bonding, dental veneers, and professional teeth whitening.
Call Cedar Dental Group at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) as soon as possible to reach us at the time of your dental emergency in Newcastle, WA. Ask about our low-cost emergency visit that includes X-rays, an exam, and a consultation. Then, keep coming back to Cedar Dental Group to maintain your healthy smile by making an appointment online for or for Kent.