When your smile is tired, worn, and needs enhancing, getting dental veneers in Renton is a fantastic way to make it look like new again. Our dentists use this type of cosmetic dentistry to help our patients:Get the Smile You've Always Wanted Read Transcript
We often come across patients that either have teeth that are worn or chips, have been ground down over the years. Often they're discolored as well. Dental veneers are a good option to basically place a ceramic “face” on the front of those teeth to restore them to what they once were or perhaps make them better than they originally were, too. It can be a life-changing thing, and it can be done quickly and very comfortably. The transformation that we see with doing a set of veneers can really boost somebody's self-confidence and kind of energize them to potentially make other positive changes in other aspects of their life. It's a very rewarding thing to see and pretty exciting for the whole team.
- Instantly create the beautiful, perfect smile they want
- Feel more confident in their everyday life
- Improve their self-image
- Look younger and more attractive
- Gain an advantage in their professional lives
If you’re ready to get a brand-new smile, trust the pro smile team at Cedar Dental Group. Call us today at 425-970-8115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We’re located at 280 Hardie Ave. SW, Suite 3, just off Southwest Sunset Boulevard.
Unlock a Beautiful Smile With Teeth Veneers
Custom dental veneers are thin, wafer-like pieces of material that your dentist bonds in place to the front of your teeth. They can quickly take a dull smile and give it new life. In most cases, veneers are made from porcelain, as it closely mimics natural teeth in its appearance and light-reflecting qualities.
It usually just takes two appointments to get your new veneers. Here’s how the process works:
- Dr. Courtney or Dr. Tran will give you an exam and make sure you’re a good candidate for teeth veneers.
- Depending on the type of veneers used, they may slightly modify your teeth to make room for the veneers.
- We will then use a scanner to take digital impressions so your veneers can be custom-crafted.
- When the veneers are ready, you’ll return to our office, and your dentist will cement them in place.
- Any final adjustments or modifications will be made to ensure your veneers look great and fit perfectly.
- You’ll leave our office with a beautiful new smile and loads of confidence.
Dental veneers in Renton are a quick way to liven up your smile! Call Cedar Dental Group today to schedule your complimentary consultation: 425-970-8115.