Your smile is one of your most important physical features, typically the first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to reveal particular feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about noticeable defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to genuinely be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
With cosmetic care at Cedar Dental Group, you change that! Our group relies on patient-friendly technology and strategies to change smiles and improve lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can speak to you about the dental problems you want to fix, examine your mouth, and design a customized treatment to help you attain your objectives.
We provide a number of different cosmetic dentistry services to select from, including:
- Teeth Whitening – To remove deep spots and lighten your teeth by a number of shades, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is safe and trusted in delivering quick results for a brighter smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make used, broken teeth look healthy and glowing once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your precise requirements. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, harmed, and stained teeth, veneers are a lasting service when you want to fix multiple dental issues and truly transform your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – Gently eliminate excess gum tissue that is covering up your teeth and making them appear too small. By changing an overwhelming gumline, you will have a more attractive, balanced smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – By gently repositioning your gum tissue, your healthy periodontal tissue will cover your teeth roots without cutting or stitches.
- Teeth Contouring – Smooth away rough edges and uneven teeth to safely and painlessly create a more pleasing smile.
- Crown Lengthening – Taking away some gum tissue allows short teeth to look longer or to prepare your teeth for crowns or veneers.
- Smile Makeover – Work with us to create a custom smile package using two or more of our services.
We offer relaxing amenities and sedation choices so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your treatment if you’re worried about oral treatments. We likewise want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to address any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more affordable.
Take the first step in designing the stunning smile you are worthy of! Call Cedar Dental Group today at 425-970-8115 (Renton) or 253-563-0315 (Kent) to schedule an appointment with your Des Moines, WA cosmetic dentist. You can also make an appointment online for or for Kent.