It may have been more than a year, many years, or more than a decade since your last dental checkup. No matter how long it has been, you are more than welcome to visit our team in Renton, WA.
Returning to the dentist for the first time is an important step for your long-term oral health. Whether you have avoided dental visits due to the pandemic, because you were busy, or as a result of dental anxiety, you can get reacclimated to oral care in one of our dental chairs.
At Cedar Dental Group, you can count on personal attention in a comfortable setting. Let us show you how relaxing general dentistry can be. Call 425-970-8115 (Renton) 253-563-0315 (Kent) to make an appointment with us.
Putting Your Needs First
We understand that going to the dentist is probably not on your list of favorite things. As the world reopens, the dental office is probably not at the top of your places that you want to visit.
Yet, a dental problem can lead to a toothache, which could affect how much you enjoy that post-pandemic vacation.
By coming by our office for a dental checkup, we can identify and treat small issues before they become disruptive problems. Tooth decay, which will affect more than 90 percent of people, can be treated simply with a dental filling. Gum infections can be addressed in the early stages.
In contrast, an untreated cavity can develop into a painful tooth infection, which could require a root canal. Meanwhile, gum infections can lead to periodontal disease, which is one of the leading causes of tooth loss in the United States.
Ideally, you can prevent problems with a good oral care routine:
- Brush your teeth for two minutes twice per day
- Floss daily
- Get professional cleanings a few times each year
We can remove plaque and tartar buildup. By doing so, you are less likely to need restorative care as a result of tooth decay or periodontal problems.
Today is the day to get back on track to a healthy smile.
Make Dental Care Easier
As part of our patient-first approach, we have incorporated some important things into how we provide dental care. We understand that we are doing more than caring for teeth. We are caring for people, and that’s reflected in what we do every day.
- Appointments to fit your schedule – We are open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. This allows you to plan your visits at a time that works with your schedule.
- Complimentary consultations – Restorative and cosmetic dentistry can be big decisions. Knowing this, we welcome you to talk to us before you move forward. We can examine your smile, discuss your goals, and get the information you need to decide how to move forward.
- State-of-the-art technology – Dental technology has come a long way. We have incorporated that into how we diagnose and treat problems for more efficient and effective care for you and your loved ones.
- Comprehensive services – You can come to our office for a wide variety of dental services. You can receive preventive care, restorative treatments, and cosmetic enhancements in one place.
Resume Your Good Oral Care Habits
You have probably continued to brush and floss even while you were away from the dentist. But now is the time to add that third component back into your oral care routine. If you haven’t already done so, schedule your return dental appointment with us.
We are happy to welcome new patients. In fact, we often have new patient specials to make it even easier to get back in the habit of regular cleanings and exams.