Dear Cedar Dental Group Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. It is our pleasure to inform you that if you are looking for an open dentist in Renton, WA, you can once again turn to us. There is no doubt that our community has been through a lot over the last few months, but we have proven to be resilient, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed since the last time you called us at 425-970-8115 to schedule an appointment, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next preventive cleaning and exam. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you pull up to the office, please call or text us to let us know you are here and we’ll instruct you to enter based on the flow of patient traffic in the office.
- When you enter, we’ll take your temperature and have you apply hand-sanitizer.
- We will ask you to swish and rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide for 1 minute.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer refreshments, magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We have new air purification systems throughout the office.
- Staff will be sanitizing commonly touched surfaces frequently.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- There is additional personal protection equipment that the clinical staff will be wearing.
- There will be an enhanced infection control fee of $10. Some insurances have indicated that they will cover this.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future and, in the meantime, we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 425-970-8115 or use our convenient online form.
Thank you! We value your trust and loyalty! And we are excited about welcoming back each of our patients, neighbors and friends.
Cedar Dental Group